http://nkacademy1.blogspot.com Love Is Not Real And Forever - NK academy

NK academy

Spread the knowledge

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Tuesday 8 December 2020

Love Is Not Real And Forever

 I used to believe that love was only good for those story books.

I used to laugh whenever someone told me that forevers do exist.

I LOOKED at them and called them silly


No one could ever convince me or change my idea about love, But then you came. 

Within seconds you turned my world upside down. 

For the very first time I started to feel those butterflies people used to describe. 

I started to dream, dreams that were once out of my reach. 


Suddenly, I wasn't tired of hearing about forever. 

No. I loved it. 


The one who always thought about running away, for the very firsg time, wanted to stay. 


I fell, I trusted, wanted to stay. 


Everything went well until that one day

The same hands that gave me hope, robbed me of it without showing any mercy. 


Oh darling, 

When I finally thought it was real

You proved me wrong 🎆


Credits:- Vaniza Ahmad from Notes Posting


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot