http://nkacademy1.blogspot.com I found a heart. - NK academy

NK academy

Spread the knowledge

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Friday 7 August 2020

I found a heart.



 I was walking curiously along side a trail and passing between the connected shoulders of the strangers, making my way towards the woods. I walked so quickly that I bumped a stranger and all his stock were shattered. It was my daily routine to walk to that woods and sat at the bench beside the lake. I would watch the falling leaves, shivering and moving in serpentine manner, slowly moving towards and away from the ground.

As I sat at the bench, I took out my headphones and started listening to old classical songs. Then I just felt that there was something beside me. I opened my eyes and I was startled to see that it was a heart. It was an imaginary one. But it felt like it was a real and has came out of someone chest right now. I took it and realized that something was written on it in French. I couldn't understand it but all I know is that it was a special thing for someone given by someone else. I could feel the while story behind this in different versions. Various pictures came and went in my brain like a time lapse video. It was like a hundred thousand stories, I had in my brain about the heart. I couldn't concentrate my brain to one and special.

I spent too much time on looking at the heart and it was about sunset. My eyes shone as I looked at the sun and prepared myself for going home. I put the heart on the exact bench, where I have found it, thinking about that one day the owner will find it and their story will have a great happy ending.



2 comments:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot