http://nkacademy1.blogspot.com The lost boy - NK academy

NK academy

Spread the knowledge

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Friday 7 August 2020

The lost boy


The last boy.


 People came and went but nobody looked a glimpse towards me. I was standing beside the road in a square with a lot of opened shops. It was about sunrise and the daily routines of mankind was about to proceed. I was wearing a black torn jeans and a blue shirt with a title " hope is the thing with feathers ". I thought how would I be able to corelate myself to the busy schedule of these persons, how would I Became a normal person like the rest, how would I be a person to whom the people will give a smile and a confident look in the eye. But I have a hope.

The lost boy.

I don't remember anything about my childhood and where I was born and where I grew up, what is my real name, who are my parents and how I came here. These were the questions that startled me and even knowing that nobody can answer my questions. I hoped that someday I would be able to call certain people " my family " which no one considered me one. The people across would look at me as I was an alien and their scornful gazes makes me feel that I wasn't even a human being. They would think of me as a thief and a burglar. They cannot help me for I have no one as a guardian and a friend. But still there are certain people ( same in structure and manners) that help me so that I can live my twenty four hours as a lost boy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot