http://nkacademy1.blogspot.com I love myself and i love you too. - NK academy

NK academy

Spread the knowledge

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Monday 14 December 2020

I love myself and i love you too.

 I'm in that part of my life where I just want to live...

no more tensions require 

want to love my self...

now the question arises..

Is it selfishness?


no it is not !

   before facing  trauma's in my life 

   before  coating dull exhausted nights   

   before paving tears that lump in throat

   before inlaying fake smile on face 

   before  plating  all  internal pain in stomach pain

   before breaking

 I was like... I just want to  devote my self for the people.. this is good but in limit


i just burried that who I actually am  .

i just neglected my own happiness

i just ignored my comfertablness

i just disregarded my wastage

i just unrecognized my inner world


huh!


finding love in the fake ugly world

but world have two faces... just like this world people's


if you neglect your self it will finish you

so I was neglecting my self

then 

world show me their ugly face

cheap

undescribable


why ? ...

I was just serving others

 now i came to knew that

self love is the the bases


if i love my self then I am able to love others ....

if i 'll be sincere with my self then the world with me


now... 

i love my self...

i respect my self

i specialize my self

i give time to my self


and now world is giving me respect...


my destination is to be strong  and become able to love others as well as serve...


i still love others

but I also love my self

so, 

    don't forget your self 

you  are special

you are precious

you are pearl


but don't be selfish... 

there is a big difference between self love and selfishnesssss


we have to compare and obey... 


I love me❤.. i love u too💖


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot